… and how it’ll be changing soon.
- I’m getting energized again. I’m engaging with life. This is nice. I credit a huge portion of this to this retreat that I went on a couple weeks ago.
- Not having my dad still hurts; it’s more at a distance now. (I’m actually a little ashamed that I’m not more connected with the feeling. “shoulds”!)
- I’m getting some positive feedback loops going. Not to get too into it, but: physical body, music, learning, exploring, socializing.
- The Cicadas are still a challenge. It’s kind of exciting to see it now! It’s still a storm while I’m in it, but now it’s one coherent storm, My Current Challenge, instead of just “life feels too hard sometimes.”
- I’m still kind of terrified of what’s to come soon. Terrified! I don’t know how my life won’t just turn into a terrible grind starting very soon. (I’m a little ashamed that I’m not more connected with the love around it.)
blog 2023 2022 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010