I'm a PhD student in the Human-Computer Interaction Institute at Carnegie Mellon University, since fall 2012. Advised by Jason Hong.
This site's due for a pretty substantial update, but these links at least should get you started. Recent news:
- CHI 2016 paper: Getting Users' Attention in Likable, Minimally Annoying Ways
- CHI 2016 paper: Mailing Archived Emails as Postcards: Probing the Value of Virtual Collections
- ICWSM 2016 short paper: Our House, In The Middle Of Our Tweets
- ICWSM 2016 Citylab Workshop paper: Generating Neighborhood Guides from Social Media
- I recently proposed my PhD Thesis on Social Media Neighborhood guides; here's the document and much more interesting talk
In person: NSH 2621 (as of 2015-16), or find me relatively often at Commonplace Coffee. I look kind of like this: