- Got a lot of time to read/watch a lot of stuff about food?
- You came to save us...
- BOO YAH BOO YAH
- Not worrying about Christmas presents, round 2
- Gluten and lactose
- Jewelry companies
- Chilling the &@*^$ out, again, again
- Bloggin' too much: Supermarkets!
- A little politics but mostly late-night delusions
- Okay, politics again.
- Recipe Challenge: fail.
- BUY MORE STUFF
- I haven't really said this much in the last 24 hours but man is it true:
- In which Jared and I talk about commodities, but really it's just me
- "Is is"
- Of having a reputation of unfriendliness representing your city
- Of having one kickin' song representing your city
- I am The Coldest
- Haircut, honesty, and other words with a silent "H"
- Whoo hah!
- On election day, I have this to say:
- And as long as we're talking about ... anything ... let's talk about the election because you're not totally sick of it yet.
- As long as we're talking swear words, let's talk sex too.
- I'm fucking goddamn shit ass frustrated!
- Now, Michelle, you're contradicting yourself.
- I did a thing!
- Old fudd hears new pop, enjoys it; also, Boogieman
- A really appropriate dream
- Barack-campaign, I have caught you in a lie!
- Google Analytics is great
- Blog Action Day: Poverty
- ... because everyone knows I hate gay people on the internet
- Recipe challenge, round one
- Happy Fall Friday!
- O Internet, you fail me!
- In the real world, you don't have to take work home with you
- It's called "mudslinging"
- Contacting voters inobtrusively
- The Best song length?
- The ups of edit/test/debug, and the downs of being That Guy
- I'm unsatisfied!
- Man, this is weird.
- Dear top 1%: deal.
- Good day to you from a Monday in which I'm doing better than last Monday.
- Oh! Homesickness.
- Windows. Really?
- *huuuhhh* publicity on the internet
- Here's hoping you don't become a robot/
- Register register register register register
- I can lock all the doors, it's the only way to live
- OPT YOURSELF OUT
- Free bambooooooooooos department?
- I sure like lists!
- Are you fucking me?!
- Eat less meat ++, and cut down fewer cotton trees
- Why are pirates okay and Nazis are not; also, I'm a pansy
- Corporations and Rock Concerts
- Fit (but I know it)
- I can hear the Stone Temple Pilots from my balcony
- My week at the Googleplex
- Usain Bolt, not Michael Phelps, saved the Olympics?
- Google, Day Two
- Google, Day One
- I started a new binder in my Great Ticket Collection today
- I don't own my name on Google anymore?
- Super I-am-living-in-Seattle
- Fantasy X, Finally!
- "No more monkeys jumping on my head"
- Sponsorin' a kid?
- Panic! Don't panic!
- I've been out of town
- San Francisco: the other New York
- Mindfulness a day keeps dukkha away
- New York Fucking City
- A weekend of happy losing
- The first step in solving your problem is admitting you have a problem.
- Bar, part the third and last.
- You shouldn't blog when you're FURIOUS
- Careful with fish, too...
- Rick Steves? That goofy guy with the fanny packs?
- Don't do it fast, do it half-fast
- DNUI, or, the Roadside Circus
- There's a new...
- 90% Vegetarian
- I got mine!
- Had a discussion with my parents last night
- Video games, and it turns out Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver are AWESOME
- Top 10, count them on your fingers
- My Irish Tour Diary
- Post 400, and why the blog challenge has taken a break.
- Exciting! Plus, album list 30-11
- I guess I did blog yesterday, sort of, although at 1:15 AM
- The recipes are up!
- Phantom email pain
- Oh my god eat less meat.
- My health, my weight, cooking vegetables, and recipes online
- Aaaagh, part 2
- A list of albums, continued, but maybe a couple sentences per CD now.
- Animal rights protesters are pansies
- Gift ideas
- Email records, and the blog challenge.
- One part nostalgia, one part honest recommendations, one part Did I mention I like making lists? ... #88.3-51
- The List Is Coming.
- Why do I keep reading Consumerist...
- I quite unwittingly gave a great gift the other day
- Dear The Media: please stop.
- Bar: did they beat me to it?
- Vonnegut quotes, part 2985073
- How to travel, how to travel, how to travel...
- Obama actually said...
- One minor annoyance
- Thank you for everything, etc. etc. etc.
- I need to read articles like this more often
- Thank you for everything, etc. etc.
- This blog is becoming more and more like a digg account every day
- Shit, philosophy time again
- My Ecuadorian Food Diary
- Ads for cake mix in Argentina
- A few things, no theme, unlike my radio show
- Tack this guy on to my list of "travel heroes"
- Who cares a lot?
- I'm, uh, alive...
- Happy Leap Day!
- EMAIL PROTOCOL for humans!
- Even more music
- More music: bein' a dj in more than one sense of the word
- Art and music
- Oh no oh no the political process is terrible
- Proof and Clones
- Also, fuck college apps (this post is less important than my previous post)
- Oh my god net neutrality.
- Rock Band.
- Food, Bar, and this post is totally not about programming
- Scotch'n'soda theatre: all about takin' up your whole life
- A bit of self-reflection
- much work - lunch + Jens = n
- Ski fever is back...
- January 3 is a great time to think about your next president, and winter is a great time to think about Summer.
2023 2022 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010