- I’m going to Yellowstone tomorrow, and the Grand Tetons after that! (be back in a week, that is, next Thursday night.)
- In said Tetons, I will (probably, hopefully, likely) be climbing a mountain (or at least a bit of a mountain) on one of the days!
- Reel Big Fish concert tonight, it was pretty sweet! And I got Scott’s guitar pick! (it says “Don’t Hurt People” and on the back it says “Reel Big Fish” It’s sweet.)
- They Might Be Giants concert next Friday!
- No work until next next Monday!
- Music highlights: Bloc Party I enjoy a lot, M83 is pretty darn nifty, and I’m sure Bright Eyes’s “I’m Wide Awake, It’s Morning” will grow on me. Beck’s “Midnite Vultures” has really grown on me… I listen to it as much as Odelay or Guero. Also I like this CD I bought at the show tonight by a band called “Zolof the Rock and Roll Destroyer”!
- That’s all for now. In the next 15 hours, there’s a whole lot of sleeping and packing to do! (Walking To Do by Ted Leo is by far my most played song at work. Did I mention I want to steal his children?)
Dang dude, I sit right next to you at work, but didn’t realize our musical taste was so similar. M83 kicks booty.
blog 2023 2022 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010